Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tahuya UPDATE 3/21

DonorTW200
As of 3/21 we have about half a dozen riders, some just for Friday night.
The meeting spot is Cupcake Royal/Veritas Coffee at the Alaska Junction in West Seattle.
We'll leave there with full tanks at 0800 to catch the 0845 Fauntleroy Ferry to Southworth.
I'm thinking of an indirect scenic back route to Belfair State Park, such as this one:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1018011

And of course, come any time, any route.
We should be able to have camp set up mid-day and explore and ride the afternoon.

One rider is driving his rig and can bring the clampot and burner.  I think he might be the firewood mule if we ask nice.
I'm securing local clams and oysters for Saturday night.  I don't know if live Dungeness are in season, but I'm checking on that as well.
Looks like we've got a couple skilled riders to help us improve our skills.  And there are miles of very easy riding too.
Spread the word.
Let me know if you're coming.
Thanks.
REVerend Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment